Part Qualified Accountant, Weybridge with Hybrid working.
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Weybridge area is looking to recruit an ambitious client-facing ACA or ACCA Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a modern and professional firm that operates with up-to-date technology and embraces a flexible and mutually respectful working environment.
This is a newly created position due to so many new client wins and you will manage a portfolio of clients located primarily in Surrey and London. You will enjoy working with a diverse range of industries including owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs to carry out the following:
- Year-end and general accounts preparation.
- Some Personal and Corporate Tax computations
- You will have regular client liaison, dealing with enquiries and you will work closely with the Accounts Manager and the Partners.
- The ideal candidate will be working towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Studiers will be supported with a bespoke study package
- Candidates that are QBE are also welcome to apply.
- You will be tech-savvy and adept with working with Xero and equivalent online accounting packages.
- This role is really suited to an accounting professional who has a minimum of two to three years experience of relevant accounting work and client interaction.
- You MUST have previous or current experience of working within a firm of Accountants
- Open plan working
- Car Parking
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working practices
- Hybrid – part time home working
Commutable on Surrey from Weybridge, Cobham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Esher, Surbiton, Chertsey and Woking
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.