Accounts and Outsourcing Senior, Egham
Our client is a leading independent firm of Accountants based in Surrey. They now have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Accounts & Outsourcing Senior to join a dynamic and collaborative team.
The job holder will provide support to the Director of Accounts and Accounts Managers for the supervision and development of more junior accounts staff, and development of the Accounts Department.
- Lead the more complex accounts assignments of the firm’s larger non-audit clients.
- Liaise with relevant manager and client to plan assignments
- Discuss specific development objectives with trainees
- Plan the approach to the assignment, including preparing the budget and time table.
- Carry out work at clients’ premises and in the office and coaching other team members as necessary
- Ensure that relevant work is carried out to support the accountants’/assurance report.
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review, ensuring all client queries have been satisfactorily answered.
- Able to identify and research complex technical issues. Presentation of clear and concise working papers to explain technical issues and solutions / requirements for the assignment.
- Be up to date on all developments in the accounting forum and aware of the impacts on our clients.
- Able to make recommendations to clients to improve their accounting systems.
- \Newly qualified / late stage studier ACA/ ACCA
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
- Commercially astute and committed to developing the business.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
The salary and accompanying benefits package is competitive and generous, hybrid working is possible.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.