Our client is a leading firm of Chartered accountants and are now looking to make an additional hire due to an increased workload. The role is based in their Business Services / Outsourcing department and the role of Accounts Senior will suit a Newly Qualified Accountant or late stage ACA/ACCA or equivalent studier.
Your role as Accounts Senior will include:
- Preparation of accounts and working under some complex clients preparing accounts under UK GAAP.
- Extensive liaison with your clients to ensure a high standard of service is offered to all clients
- Working closely with the team and offering supervision and support to the more junior members of the team
- Ideally you will have recently qualified or be in the late stages of ACA/ACCA or equivalent and can demonstrate Portfolio management within a Practice environment
- You will be expert in preparing accounts and working well within a team
- As an Accounts Senior you will have good communication skills to liaise with the clients
- Working for a great firm with plenty of scope for progression – so no glass ceiling
- Excellent salary and a huge range of benefits
- Further study support if required
- Mentor and flexi working available
Based in Leatherhead the role is commutable from Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Redhill and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.