Accounts Senior, Guildford
Our client is a hugely successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers who now seek an additional Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant / Accounts Senior to add to their Guildford based team.
You will have recently completed your Professional Qualifications and be looking:
- Perhaps to move on from a large firm up in London and now wish to leave the commute you still need to do a couple of times in this post pandemic world of hybrid working?
- Perhaps you already work with a locally based independent firm and wish to have a more varied client base – to include some more complex compliance work; with the option to move into client advisory work?
The Accounts Senior Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, as well as Quarterly and Monthly Management Accounts
- VAT Returns as required by certain clients
- Assisting with the supervision and review of active ACA studiers
- Ad hoc project work
Your rewards will include:
- A regionally comprehensive salary in line with much larger firms in the local area
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Regular CPD courses and professional fees paid.
- Hybrid working
- Car parking space
The salary set in this advertisement is a guideline set by Fletcher George and each relevant application will be reviewed on an individual basis according to relevant Practice experience and Qualifications.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note we can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.