Our client is a highly successful and growing Financial Services company. It is a young company and independently owned with smart offices in South West London.
The firm now has a rare career opening within their Administration Department. The role is split between secretarial duties and other general administrative support.
You will join a professional and highly motivated team. Reporting directly to senior management, you will enjoy a varied role, the main duties will include the following:
- General reception duties including answering phones, greeting guests and distribution of post
- Diary management for senior staff and Directors
- Liaising with external suppliers re office supplies and maintenance
- Contacting clients for information updates
- Assisting Departmental Heads with various financial correspondence
- Some Secretarial / PA support to the Directors
To secure this role, you will ideally have at least 2-3 years working in a similar administrative post, combined with strong communication and organisations skills. You will also possess good numerical skills and have an eye for detail.
The company offer has a very professional but relaxed working environment. This is a full time role with flexible working hours (the normal working hours are 37.5 per week), 20 days holiday and company pension scheme.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.