Our client is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Surrey. The firm has an enviable reputation and a very impressive client base, which includes many international companies.
A rare career opportunity has now arisen for an active ACA or ACCA studier to work closely with the management team there. Applications from non-studiers or QBE Accountants are also welcome.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified ACA or ACCA professional to build their technical expertise whilst working alongside experienced professionals. The role will be challenging and varied and you will be a key contact for a wide number of SME clients.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies and LLP's
- Calculation of annual Corporation Tax Returns
- Production of Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparing Quarterly VAT Returns
- There will also be some involvement in Audit assignments (experience is advantageous but not essential)
- Reviewing some general bookkeeping work by other team members
The firm uses a variety of systems, so any working knowledge of Xero, SAPA and CCH would be beneficial.
A full ACCA or ACA study package is provided and excellent training will be given in order that you maximise your potential. Our client is certainly interested in hiring an individual seeking a long term career within Practice.
The company have stunning offices with parking and also offer a very competitive benefits package.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within a 48 hour time scale.