Assistant Accountant / Semi Senior in firm of Chartered Accountants - Full ACCA Study Package to include fully paid Courses, Revision, Books and Study Days
Salary Banding - £24,000 to £33,000
A small and friendly firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Redhill area with clients across Surrey and London. This firm really aim to offer a comprehensive support structure to their active studiers. They have a diverse range of clients across a number of business sectors including first and second generation business owners and some with an annual turnover in excess of £30 million.
Working as an Assistant Accountant / Semi Senior you will be committed to completing your ACCA Qualification and to be considered for this role you will have approximately two years of practical working experience gained in a firm of accountants. You will either be completing your AAT Qualification and wish to now progress to do the ACCA Qualification or you may be part way through the ACCA and wish to now make a move within Practice to complete your Qualification in an environment which may challenge you technically.
About the role and your experience
Working as part of a close team you will offer your clients the following services:
- Preparing financial statements through to draft stage for review – initially this may be for clients with annual turnover of £1 million and will lead in time to much larger clients – as long as you can prepare draft accounts s
- Monthly management accounts for clients and be confident to liaise with key stakeholders (including meeting with clients at their premises)
- The ability to handle a varied work load whilst working to strict deadlines is essential.
- Moving forward you will start to attend Audits so that by the time you have completed your ACCA studies you will be competent to run a Statutory Audit through to completion as well as prepare Financial Statements for companies both with an annual turnover of up to £1 million through to £20 million.
- As the Part Qualified Accountant / Semi Senior you will enjoy a competitive salary for your level of experience and qualification and good benefits including full study support. The firm is commutable from Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Sutton, Banstead, Epsom, Leatherhead, Horley, Oxted, Crawley and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.