Fletcher George is currently recruiting for an independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Surrey.
Our client currently has a career opening for a Practice professional to work as an Assistant Accountant within their Accounts team. You will report directly to senior management and be based in offices close to the town’s shopping, restaurants, train station and local parks.
The main responsibilities:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts specifically for companies with an annual turnover of upwards of £1 million.
- Preparation of Corporate and Personal Tax Returns.
- Assisting with some Audit work (a small % of the role.
- Extensive client liaison.
- You will need to have at least 18 months of practice experience working in a firm of accountants with experience in preparing annual accounts for smaller limited companies. This experience will then be developed over time so you can work with larger companies.
- The client will consider candidates Qualified by Experience or one actively studying.
The firm supports both AAT and ACCA students and provide a fully comprehensive study package to include:
- Time off for study leave and Exams dates
- Revision Courses
- All exams paid for by the Firm
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment agency and has placed a guideline salary of £24,000 to £32,000 on the role depending on a candidate’s relevant experience.
Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.