This is a superb career opening for an AAT Qualified or active CIMA / ACCA studier to join a dynamic and growing company based close to London Waterloo.
The company has experienced huge growth and is led by an experienced and innovative management team. The firm is an emerging player within a niche market and has an impressive UK and international client base.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working closely with senior qualified accountants, so this will be an ideal place to develop your technical knowledge quickly.
Ideally, you will already have 2-3 years Finance experience, and be available to commence work by late January or early February. You will also be organised and able to work to tight deadlines and be proficient with MS Office and Xero. You will also have strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a small, dedicated and highly motivated team.
The role is challenging and varied and will include the following:
- Raising monthly sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Preparing VAT returns for review
- Managing intercompany transactions
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and annual accounts
Experience of working with Xero and SharePoint systems are preferable but not essential.
The role will be office based. An impressive benefits package is offered which includes:
- Working hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (some flexibility could be available with the hours).
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- A discretionary bonus which could be as high as 10% of annual salary
- Study package is to be discussed
This is a super role for an ambitious individual seeking a long-term career opportunity with development potential.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. Please note we will aim to respond to all successful applications within 24-48 hours.