Assistant Audit Manager, Weybridge – exciting opportunity within a highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants in Surrey. You will be ACCA or ACA qualified and ready for a step up in your career to Assistant Audit Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Qualities:
- Review of audit assignments, drafting audit opinions and consider qualifications.
- Able to produce complex, detailed and group statutory accounts within caseware.
- Able to provide detailed technical support on complex matters of UK GAAP.
- Able to provide detailed technical support on UK ISAs.
- Able to review simple corporation tax computations.
- Coach, mentor and supervise junior members of the team.
- Liaise with clients in terms of audit timetables, together with any audit and accounting issues
- Resource planning, including managing workflow and prioritising assignments for junior members of the team
- Monitor and manage audit work in progress on a pre-agreed client portfolio.
- Responsibility for recovery rate target and profitability on pre-agreed portfolio.
- Identify efficiency during review of assignments.
- Identify additional audit billing opportunities on existing assignments and cross selling for advisory services.
The successful Assistant Audit Manager will have a proven track record in Practice, strong IT skills and enjoy lots of client interaction.
- Competitive Salary
- Great range of benefits
- Supportive and open environment
The salary band of £42,000 - £53,000 has been set as a guide by Fletcher George and is dependent on relevant post qualification experience.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment agency. We will respond to successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time frame.