Assistant Audit Manager, Weybridge – exciting opportunity within a highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants in Surrey. You will be ACCA or ACA qualified and ready for a step up in your career to Assistant Audit Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Qualities:
- Review of audit assignments, drafting audit opinions and consider qualifications.
- Able to produce complex, detailed and group statutory accounts within caseware.
- Able to provide detailed technical support on complex matters of UK GAAP.
- Able to provide detailed technical support on UK ISAs.
- Able to review simple corporation tax computations.
- Coach, mentor and supervise junior members of the team.
- Liaise with clients in terms of audit timetables, together with any audit and accounting issues
- Resource planning, including managing workflow and prioritising assignments for junior members of the team
- Monitor and manage audit work in progress on a pre-agreed client portfolio.
- Responsibility for recovery rate target and profitability on pre-agreed portfolio.
- Identify efficiency during review of assignments.
- Identify additional audit billing opportunities on existing assignments and cross selling for advisory services.
The successful Assistant Audit Manager will have a proven track record in Practice, strong IT skills and enjoy lots of client interaction.
- Competitive Salary
- Great range of benefits
- Supportive and open environment
The salary band of £42,000 - £53,000 has been set as a guide by Fletcher George and is dependent on relevant post qualification experience.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We will respond to successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time frame.