Assistant Audit Manager, Kingston Upon Thames (Flexible Working) 50 – 55k
Our client, a very successful, independent and well-established firm is seeking an ambitious Assistant Audit Manager to join their practice in Kingston Upon Thames.
The Partners pride themselves on working with a truly interesting portfolio, as well as providing the team with an all-inclusive work environment, which is really flexible. The Manager and the Partners are all energetic, client facing, IT and Tech savvy.
This role is suited to an Auditor who wishes to develop their management career and who is keen to work in a role with a high degree of autonomy
The Assistant Audit Manager will report to the Audit Manager and duties will include the following:
- Assist with managing and leading the Audit team which includes both qualified accountants and active ACA studiers.
- Manage the audit process through to completion.
- Manage the workflow of the team and review the work.
- Extensive client liaison to ensure best practice and to provide relevant feedback.
- You will work in a truly entrepreneurial environment – as can be demonstrated by the significant growth in the firm over the last few years.
Salary and Benefits
A highly competitive basic salary guide of £50 - £55k has been set by Fletcher George (flexible depending on individual profile) in addition to excellent benefits including:
- flexible working
- Private healthcare
- A real opportunity to further develop your career in a fantastic environment.
This role is based in Kingston Upon Thames and is commutable from New Malden, Esher, Walton, Sunbury and surrounding areas.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability and will be prompt to make contact within 48-hours where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based accountancy and finance recruitment agency, acting as an employment agency. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Audit, Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon or John Lewis vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure that they mention you when they register.