Audit and Accounts Active Studier (early stage ACA studier or AAT qualified)
Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants in Croydon seek to appoint an ambitious and motivated Audit and Accounts Trainee to join their thriving office.
You will be joining a successful and highly motivated team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to progress and develop within a well-established and progressive firm.
- Will include both accounting and audit work (but without the extensive travelling). You will be working with Owner Managed Businesses across a wide range of industries who are mainly based in the Surrey area with some in London.
- The successful candidate will be fully supported with a full ICAEW Training package to include exams, books and revision courses. You will enjoy close review with the firm’s Training Partner as you develop your accounting and audit skill set over the next two plus years.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will ideally have at least 12 months experience of accounts preparation within Practice and some exposure to Audit work.
- You will be keen to work in an independent firm within a small team as you achieve your professional qualification.
- You may be an early stage ACA studier or perhaps recently completed your AAT Qualification and be looking to progress with the ACA Qualification.
- You must have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary guideline for this role is £20,000 to £25,000 (dependent on the candidate having at least 12 to 18 months of relevant experience gained in a firm of accountants).
- ICAEW Training package to include exams, books and revision courses.
The position is based in Croydon and commutable from Epsom, Redhill, Sutton, Bromley and South West London.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment agency and will respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.