Audit and Accounts Manager, Guildford
A successful and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Guildford are looking to recruit an ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager to join their experienced team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a key role in the Audit and Accounts team where you will be given close partner contact and the opportunity to develop broader skills.
- You will work with some good-sized clients without having to do lots of travelling to conduct on-site Audit work.
- You will work closely with a portfolio of clients, assisting with production of year end accounts, conducting audits from planning through to completion stage for Partner review.
- You will supervise the Audit and Accounts team.
Qualifications and Experience
- You will be either ACA or ACCA Qualified with post qualification experience.
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing a team.
- You will have experience of working with Owner Managed Businesses, companies who are part of larger Groups including some Charitable organisations and LLP’s.
Salary and Benefits
- A salary of £50,000 to £55,000 is offered as a guideline and is depending on relevant post qualifying experience.
- Generous benefits package on offer that includes a pension and free parking.
The role is based in Guildford and is easily commutable from Leatherhead, Woking, Dorking, Epsom and Hampshire.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist and will aim to respond only to relevant candidates with up to date Audit and Practice experience and aims to do so within a 48-hour timescale.