Audit & Accounts Semi Senior, Farnham - our client is a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants servicing clients across Surrey, Hampshire and the South East across a diverse range of business sectors.
This Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role is based in the beautiful market town of Farnham - with its Georgian streets and river walks it makes an excellent place for the modern offices for this friendly and sociable firm.
You will be self-motivated, able to work in a mixed Audit and Accounts role, working to tight deadlines and using the latest Technology
Reporting to a Senior Manager and relevant Partner(s) this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role will include the following duties:
- Involvement in all aspects of planning, running & delivering client audits through to completion stage
- Statutory Accounts Preparation and other project work
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
Technical/personal requirements are as follows:
- Active ACA or ACCA studier with strong Audit skills through to completion stage
- Up to date technical experience including knowledge of Clarity ISAs
- Experience of preparing a draft set of accounts
- Experience of dealing with junior members of staff
- You will be an individual who will over time be able to offer working solutions and advice to your clients
- Comprehensive study package to enable you to complete your Professional ACA or ACCA studies
- Good holiday allowance and flexi-time
- Life Assurance
- Care parking
- Pension and other benefits
You will be offered a really good platform to develop your career once you qualify as an ACA Accountant or ACCA Accountant. The salary banding for this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role is set by Fletcher George and will be based on level/stage of qualification and relevant Audit and Accounting experience.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidate’s resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience in recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £400 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.