Audit and Accounts Senior, Farnham - Our client is a modern and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants. This large independent firm has an excellent reputation and currently seek an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant to join their Team. An agile, client facing Audit and Accounts professional with ambition would be of huge interest – Zoom Interviews ASAP.
Audit and Accounts Senior duties and responsibilities:
. About your role split into 50% Audit and 50% Accounts:
- Conducting Audit assignment successfully from planning and execution through to Completion.
- Leading on site Audit teams and ensuring the team’s Audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process,
- Preparation of accounts and working with a diverse client portfolio to include Limited Companies, Groups, LLPs, Charities and NFP
- Must be able to support and adapt to technological improvements, making the best use of technology to achieve performance efficiency
- Holiday of 23 days per annum and rising
- Commission incentives for introducing new business and employees to the firm
- Life Assurance
- Other flexible benefits
This Audit and Accounts Senior role is based in Farnham, this role is easily commutable from Aldershot, Guildford, Basingstoke and Farnborough.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. Please note we will always aim to respond to relevant candidates for this role within a 24 hour time-scale.