Audit & Accounts Senior, Leatherhead - a superb career opening for an experienced Public Practice professional to join this high profile Accounting Firm, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Ideally you will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant and have a proven track record within Audit. This is a mixed Audit & Accounts Senior role, split approximately 80% Audit and 20% Accounts, working closely with a wide variety of UK SME clients and a number of UK subsidiaries of International Groups.
You will be joining a very experienced and welcoming team of Audit professionals and enjoy an extremely competitive benefits package, which includes agile working, 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective process and staff management of statutory audits and financial statement preparation; overall business advisory and attendance at client meetings.
- Planning, reviewing and managing audits.
- Review of statutory financial statements prepared under FRS102.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, organising and attending networking events.
- Trainee people management and development: holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Assist with the management of WIP, monthly billing and debtors.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential).
- Experience of substantive auditing, group audits, statutory financial statements and disclosures including consolidations.
- Solid understanding & experience of working with OMB’s and SME’s
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness and advisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships.
- Deal confidently, effectively and fairly with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to manage complicated projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within deadlines and budgets.
Benefits - in addition to a competitive salary and range of benefits the firm also offers continuous training in order to maximise the potential of each staff member.
A perfect career opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA Accountant who enjoys working within a highly professional Accounts and Audit environment and is committed to a career within a renowned firm.
Easily commutable from Leatherhead, Dorking, Sutton, Epsom, Cobham, Guildford and Wimbledon.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to all successful applicants within a 48 hour time frame.