Audit Manager / Senior Manager Woking
Are you an experienced and qualified Audit Professional, keen to develop relationships with a really interesting portfolio of clients?
Are you motivated to work closely with your team and to develop your management and supervisory skills in order to ensure that your reviews and support of more junior members of the team are as effective as possible?
You will enjoy security in the knowledge that this is a firm that have done very well indeed during these challenging times and have gone to great lengths to protect their staff from the stresses that the events of 2020 have brought about.
The team have worked really hard during Covid to set up seamless remote working practices, offering staff the option to work in a Covid friendly office environment on an ad Hoc or semi-permanent basis, in a true hybrid fashion.
Please read on and apply if you wish to be considered for an interview to join this professional firm of accountants who certainly aim to develop and retain all of their qualified professionals.
Audit Manager / Senior Manager Key Responsibilities:
You’ll be joining as the Audit Manager with a really interesting portfolio of clients. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of an audit focussed portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Involvement in business development, including maintaining own key contacts and fostering new relationships.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent with up-to-date Audit experience.
- Proven experience in an accountancy practice.
- Experience in leading group audits and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships.
- Ability to manage complicated projects and multiple stakeholders.
- As well as a starting salary between £50k - £70k you will enjoy periodic salary and progression reviews.
- Generous pension scheme
- Income Protection scheme
- Paid CPD courses and paid professional subscriptions with genuine career progression and internal transfers, which can be demonstrated by reviewing the current teams across the business.
Based in Woking the role is easily commutable from Guildford, Leatherhead, Camberley, Farnborough and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates who are resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first-class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability and be prompt to make contact where relevant. We may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have, and we might also consider your application for more than one position.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48-hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register.
Details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme are on our website. Please email us for full terms and conditions.