Audit Manager, Kingston Upon Thames (Flexible Working)
Our client is seeking an ambitious Audit Manager to join their successful practice based in Kingston Upon Thames.
If you are looking to further your career as an Audit Manager and keen to work in a role with a high degree of autonomy, then please do seriously consider this role, as the Partners pride themselves on working with a truly interesting portfolio, as well as providing the team with an all-inclusive work environment, which is really flexible. The Manager and Partners are all energetic, client facing, IT and Tech savvy.
The Audit Manager will report directly to the Audit Partner and the role will include the following:
- Manage and lead the Audit team which includes both qualified accountants and active ACA studiers.
- Manage the audit process through to completion.
- Manage the workflow of the team and reviewing the work.
- Extensive client liaison to ensure best practice and to provide relevant feedback.
- You will work in a truly entrepreneurial environment – as can be demonstrated by the significant growth over the last few years?
Salary and Benefits
A highly competitive basic salary guide of £60,000 has been set by Fletcher George (flexible depending on individual profile) in addition to excellent benefits including:
- flexible working
- Private healthcare
- A real opportunity to further develop your career in a fantastic environment.
This role is based in Kingston Upon Thames and is commutable from New Malden, Esher, Walton, Sunbury and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.