Our client is a leading international firm of accountants based in Central London, who enjoy a hugely diverse client base.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs to medium-sized and complex multi-national Groups, including some organisations in the not-for-profit sector. The role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of audit clients and delivery of financial statements.
- Supervising a team of Qualified Auditors and active studiers
- Plenty of client interaction and during the Audit procedure you will be experienced to highlight high-level risk areas to the Partner
- Responsibility for the planning and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner and client reviews.
Ideal Profile and Experience
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent accountant with a number of years post qualification experience.
- You will have strong audit and financial statements experience to include working in a senior role within an audit team as well as fulfilling the statutory compliance parts of the role.
- Supervision of a team and you will be used to extensive and meaningful liaison with partners and clients.
- Expert in UK GAAP, IFRS102, IFRS, and be up-to-date with all technological advances and Audit regulations.
This is truly an excellent opportunity if you would like to progress in an Audit and advisory role within a fantastic firm of international advisors. There is no current glass ceiling for your Career progression.
Salary and Benefits
A fantastic package:
- £55,000 to £60,000
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexi working
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
You will be based in offices in London with visits to the office in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment agency and will respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.