Audit Manager Guildford
Our client, a high profile multi-sited accounting firm has a superb career opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified Audit Manager based in the stunning Surrey town of Guildford. Initial interviews will be taking place via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
This firm is a multi-sited growing business which can offer an exciting combination of future progression and modern and flexible working. They have all the resources to assist the right person to achieve beyond the level of this role - there really will be no glass ceiling imposed – it will be up to you to drive and carve a long-term career strategy.
Knowledge and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced auditor with up-to-date knowledge of ISAs, UK GAAP who wishes to work in the economic hub of Guildford.
- You will have a genuine interest in working in a collaborative way providing informed data to your clients after the completion of Audits to protect and enhance their business.
As an expert audit professional you will be given a considerable amount of autonomy to really develop your portfolio as well as developing your new client engagement skills by attending events – naturally everything is online during these times.
- You will offer direction and support the current Audit team and work across a diverse client base including a number of larger businesses.
- You will be planning audits through to completion stage to make recommendations and ensure the necessary controls and regulatory assurance
- You will liaise with Partners and Clients to make recommendations to safeguard businesses.
- Supporting and supervising the team which will include Qualified members of staff as well as those actively in Training Contracts
- You will work closely with the Partners carrying out new and existing business development activities.
- There will be a limited need to travel far afield.
Salary and Benefits
- You will benefit from an agile practice of working to include constant technological updates and currently the flexibility and support to work from home.
- Great salary to rival London.
- 25 days holiday
This role is based in Guildford, Surrey.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.