Audit Semi-Senior, Worthing - a superb career opportunity for an active ACA or ACCA studier to join this dynamic firm of Accountants based in Worthing, East Sussex. The firm can offer excellent ongoing training, career prospects, study support and a healthy work-life balance.
You will work as part of a busy audit team that undertakes external audits on a range of companies and charities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- undertake external audits
- provide support to the accounts department on an ad hoc basis
- accounts production and preparation of tax computations as part of the audit assignment
- working off-site at client premises in various locations including Brighton and London
- dealing with client queries as and when they arise
- Applying professional scepticism and judgement to audit work
- maintain audit quality standards as required
- managing own flow of work
- As the role will require you to travel to client premises you must hold a current driving licence and have your own transport.
Knowledge & Experience:
- minimum of 1 years’ audit experience in a professional practice
- studying towards ACA or ACCA would be advantageous
- experience with Excel, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks and CCH would be an advantage
- team player with a strong work ethic and drive
- highly personable with excellent communication skills and presentation
- ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- competitive market rate salary
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- 9 day working fortnight
- core working hours
- free car parking
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee assistance programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment
This is a great opportunity to develop your audit and accounts skills in a dynamic and flexible working environment. Commutable from Worthing, Brighton, Horsham in East Sussex
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 24 hours.