Audit Semi Senior
Superb career opportunity for an active ACA or ACCA studier to join this dynamic firm of Accountants based in East Sussex. The firm can offer excellent ongoing training, career prospects, study support and a healthy work life balance.
As part of a busy audit team that undertakes external audit on a range companies and charities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- undertake external audits
- provide support to the accounts department on an ad hoc basis
- accounts production and preparation of tax computations as part of audit assignment
- ability to work off-site at client premises in various locations including Brighton and London
- dealing with client queries as and when they arise
- apply professional scepticism and judgement to audit work
- maintain audit quality standards as required
- managing own flow of work
- As the role will require you to travel to client premises it is vital you hold a current driving licence and have your own transport.
Knowledge & Experience:
- minimum 1 years’ audit experience in a professional practice
- studying towards ACA or ACCA would be advantageous
- experience with Excel, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks and CCH would be an advantage
- team player with a strong work ethic and drive
- highly personable with excellent communication skills and presentation
- ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- competitive market rate salary
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- 9 day working fortnight
- core working hours
- free car parking
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee assistance programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment
Great opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and flexible working environment. Commutable from Worthing, Brighton, Horsham.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 24 hours.