Our client is a leading firm of independent accountants with a well-established customer base. They have an extremely dynamic and highly experienced management team, who pride themselves on providing high quality accounting, taxation and business advice. The firm offer exciting prospects to self-motivated and career driven individuals.
Ideally you will be an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with strong up to date Audit experience with the ability to build long term business relationships with clients. You will report directly to the Audit Manager and one of the Partners and the role will be predominantly focussed within Audit (80-90%) and your clients will cover a wide variety of industries typically with annual turnovers of up to £25M.
You will be an individual who really enjoys Audit work perhaps you may be working for a Top 10 / Top 20 and want to work for a very successful Independent firm with a high level of autonomy or perhaps you work in London and wish to move to the local area and find a firm which will guarantee to reward your hard work with a healthy work / life balance.
About your role:
- Conducting Audit assignment successfully from planning and execution through to Completion.
- Leading on site Audit teams and ensuring the team’s Audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk
- Working closely with the Audit Manager and the senior stakeholders across the firm to ensure client deliverables are met
What could be on offer for you?
- You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free parking, life assurance, company pension and other benefits
- A guarantee that you will be working in a democratic environment which respects hard work and will support a strong work/ life balance
The salary band of £39,000 - £45,000 set by Fletcher George and will be based on your relevant Audit experience. Flexi time can be offered and this can be discussed at interview.
The role is commutable for Woking, Weybrige, Cobham, Kingston and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £400 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.