Audit Senior, Godalming. A really exciting Audit led role based in Godalming Surrey, without the pressures of London, but still offering an amazing client portfolio and a special working environment.
The Audit Senior role:
- Developing relationships with a hugely diverse client portfolio; including Groups; SMEs, Charities and some businesses with International interests. The companies include tech companies; professional services; property companies and much more.
- Working with an Audit portfolio (70-75%) and also preparation of Financial Statements (25-30%)
- You will be really conversant with up-to-date Audit skills and also have experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
- Experience in Paperless Audit Software and Cloud-based technology
- Enjoy working in a professional and agile environment
- Supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team
- Work with different teams and Partners across the business as well as enjoy external client interaction
This is a really exciting place to work and one which actively promotes internal career development and this can be demonstrated by many of the staff who have worked for the firm and developed their careers.
Audit Senior benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Super offices with parking
- Excellent benefits package
- Agile working and use of the latest technology.
Please do apply if you a Newly Qualified Auditor perhaps leaving London, or a large firm and which for more autonomy or even a smaller independent and you wish to have a more diverse client portfolio.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency.