Audit Senior, Guildford - working with Owner Managed Businesses across a wide range of industries who are based mainly in the Surrey area with also a few in London. This is a role which will include around 70 - 80 % Audit work (without extensive travelling though) with the remainder general accounts work.
The role will encompass the following:
- managing the audit process
- managing junior members of staff
- preparation of statutory accounts and controlling budgets
Our client is a highly successful and forward thinking who offer a range of professional services across the region. This opportunity is an excellent one for an experienced Audit Senior to progress and develop within a well established and progressive firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- The ability to work alone and be part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels is essential
- You will ideally have experience of supervising junior staff
- Excellent IT skills
The package includes a competitive salary – the guideline set by Fletcher George for this role is £42,000 - £45,000 depending on supervisory experience. In addition there is a comprehensive range of benefits.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.