Audit Senior, Guildford
Our client is a highly successful and forward-thinking firm of Accountants who offer a range of professional services across the region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to progress and develop within a well established and progressive firm.
You will be working with Owner Managed Businesses across a wide range of industries who are based mainly in the Surrey area with a few in London. As the Audit Senior your role will encompass the following -
- Approximately 70 - 80 % Audit work (without extensive travelling) with the remainder being general accounting work.
- managing the audit process
- managing junior members of staff
- preparation of statutory accounts and controlling budgets
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- The ability to work alone and be part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels is essential
- You will ideally have experience of supervising junior staff
- Excellent IT skills
The package includes a competitive salary – plus a comprehensive range of benefits.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.