Audit & Accounts Part Qualified, Leatherhead
We a superb career opening for part qualified ACA or ACCA accountant to join a very experienced and welcoming team of Audit professionals in a high-profile Accounting Firm in Leatherhead, Surrey.
This is a mixed Audit & Accounts role, split approximately 80% Audit and 20% Accounts, working closely with a wide variety of UK SME clients and UK subsidiaries of International Groups.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan review and manage audits.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements prepared under FRS102.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Assisting with the management of WIP, monthly billing and debtors.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, and attending networking events.
Required Skills & Attributes
- We are looking for an accounting professional who enjoys working within a highly professional Accounts and Audit environment and is committed to a career within a renowned firm.
- You will be a working towards you ACA or ACCA qualification and have at least 18 months experience in Practice.
- Experience of substantive auditing, group audits, statutory financial statements and disclosures including consolidations.
- Experience of working with OMB’s and SME’s
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within deadlines and budgets.
Salary and Benefits
A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 is on offer with an extremely competitive benefits package, which includes agile working, 25 days holiday, study support and a generous pension scheme.
The firm also offers continuous training to maximise the potential of each staff member.
This role is based in Leatherhead and is easily commutable from Dorking, Sutton, Epsom, Cobham, Guildford and Wimbledon.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to all successful applicants within a 48-hour time frame.