Superb opportunity to take a newly created role within the Audit function of an internationally respected and independent firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Surrey.
A comprehensive benefits package will be offered to you; alongside career progression and a diverse portfolio of clients. Typical clients include high end retail brands, property development, sports businesses, technology, financial services and the "not for profit" sector.
The Firm is looking to recruit a highly competent Audit Supervisor who can work within the department, running and providing full management to a portfolio of clients ranging from SME's to medium-sized complex groups.
The features of the role include:
- You will have significant responsibility to liaise with clients throughout the audit process
- Working closely with Partners, Managers and the team to ensure Audit Risk Assessments are undertaken
- Attend site visits
- Motivate, develop and support more junior members of the team
In addition there is great scope for capable individuals to broaden their business skills across the business from involvement in due diligence, accountancy support and other commercial advisory assignments. Typical examples are:
- Preparation of statutory statements for large corporations, including Groups
- Some exposure to Corporate Finance work, including valuations; due diligence for acquisitions and sales
Opportunities for career progression within the Firm are consequently excellent.
The main criteria for candidates applying for this position are a combination of strong statutory audit and accounts preparation experience. Up to date and working knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS and ISAs, project management and team development skills. The ability to work flexibly, and on one’s own initiative, to work under pressure to a high standard and be conversant with up to date technology is all preferred.
The position is based in Surrey but will require regular some travel to client premises.
An excellent benefits package is also offered.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all relevant applications within a 24 hour time scale.