Bookkeeper Weybridge Hybrid working will be considered
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Weybridge area are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper for a newly created role within their business.
- The firm are client facing and have a diverse client base located primarily in Surrey, London and some clients have International interests.
- The firm operates with professional and modern technology and embraces a flexible and respectful working environment.
The Role of Bookkeeper:
- This is a critical hire for the business, as it is a newly created role due to so many new client wins.
- You will provide a full range of Bookkeeping services to your clients and working closely with the Accounts Manager and Partners.
- Corporation Tax computations
- A great choice for a Bookkeeper who has up to date skills
- The ideal candidate will be either be Qualified By Experience or perhaps an AAT Qualified Accountant pursuing ACA / ACCA. Studiers will be supported with a bespoke study package
- You will be tech-savvy and adept with working with Xero
- This role is really suited to an experienced bookkeeper who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs
- You MUST have previous or current experience of working within a firm of Accountants
- Open plan working
- Car Parking
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working practices where necessary
Commutable on Surrey from Weybridge, Cobham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Esher, Surbiton, Chertsey and Woking
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.