Business Services Manager - 12 month contract - Leatherhead
Our client is an international firm of accountants, it is very well established with an excellent reputation both in the UK and abroad. They currently have a career opening for an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with experience of working within Practice. You will be based in the Surrey office and work closely with the senior management team.
This Business Services Manager role is challenging and varied because as well as managing your own client portfolio, you will be responsible for developing more junior staff and reviewing the quality of their work.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing the management accounts for UK and multi-national companies, prepared by staff within the department
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters
- Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems
- UK financial reporting for limited companies, sole traders and LLP's
- Project work including investigations and the occasional secondments to clients
- Multi currency accounting
- Providing general business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
The firm use modern systems including Sage and Xero.
Excellent range of benefits package which includes free parking, some flexibility to working hours, company pension scheme, time off in lieu and an on site gym.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.