Business Services Supervisor - Leatherhead
Our client, a well-established international firm of accountants with an excellent reputation both in the UK and abroad, have a fabulous career opportunity for a qualified accountant to join them as their Business Services Supervisor.
The role is based in the Leatherhead office and the successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team.
This Business Services Supervisor role is challenging and varied. In addition to managing your own client portfolio you will assist and review the work of more junior staff to include the following:
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters.
- Assisting start-ups with all aspects of their finances.
- Implementation of computerised accounting and financial systems.
- UK financial reporting for limited companies, sole traders, and LLP's.
- Reviewing the management accounts for UK and multi-national companies, prepared by staff within the department.
- Project work including investigations and the occasional client secondments.
- Multi-currency accounting.
- Providing general business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients.
- Review the quality of junior accountant’s work.
Skills and Experience
- You will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
- You must have previous experience of working within Practice.
- The firm use modern systems including Sage and Xero so previous experience of these will be advantageous.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and supervising junior staff
Salary and Benefits
Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
An excellent range of benefits which includes the following:
- Free parking.
- Some flexibility to working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Time off in lieu.
- On site gym.
This role is based in Leatherhead and is easily commutable from Dorking, Sutton, Epsom, Cobham, Guildford and Wimbledon.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale