Client Accountant Weybridge Flexible working/ part time working will be considered
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Weybridge area are looking to recruit a Statutory Accountant for a newly created role within their business.
- The firm are client facing and have a diverse client base located primarily in Surrey, London and some clients have International interests.
- The firm operates with professional and modern technology and embraces a flexible and respectful working environment.
The Role of Statutory Accountant:
- This is a critical hire for the business, as it is a newly created role due to so many new client wins.
- You will be preparing statutory accounts and working closely with the Accounts Manager and Partners.
- Quarterly Management Accounts and some ad hoc Project work with some clients
- Corporation Tax computations
- A great choice for a client focussed Accountant who has up to date Accounts Preparation skills – FRS102 and FRS105
- The ideal candidate will be either be Qualified By Experience or a Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant and any individual who does have late papers to complete in ACCA will be supported with a bespoke study package.
- You will be tech-savvy and adapt with working with Xero and comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members.
- This role is really suited to that a practice accountant with who would like to work full time or flexible working who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs and has good accounting FRS102 and 105.
- You MUST have previous or current experience of working within a firm of Accountants.
- Open plan working
- Car Parking
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working practices where necessary
Commutable on Surrey from Weybridge, Cobham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Esher, Surbiton, Chertsey and Woking
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.