Client Accountant Weybridge
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Weybridge area are looking to recruit a Client Accountant for a newly created role within their business.
- Well established and enjoying a period of growth with a diverse client base
- Enjoys a dynamic work environment with modern working practices
The Role of Client Accountant:
- You will be preparing Financial Statements and working closely with the Senior Managers and Partners
- Quarterly Management Accounts and some ad hoc Project work with some clients
- Corporation Tax calculations
- A great opportunity for a client focussed Accountant who has up to date Accounts Preparation skills – FRS102 and FRS105
- The firm will welcome applications from either be Qualified By Experience or a Qualified / Part Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- You will be tech-savvy and adapt with working with Xero and comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members
- You MUST have previous or current experience of working within a firm of Accountants
- Paid relevant professional memberships
- Ongoing training / mentoring
The salary band of £30,000 - £45,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will depend on relevant qualifications and experience.
Commutable on Surrey from Weybridge, Cobham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Esher, Surbiton, Chertsey and Woking
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.