Client Accountant Weybridge
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Weybridge area are looking to recruit a Client Accountant for a newly created role within their business.
- Well established and enjoying a period of growth with a diverse client base
- Enjoys a dynamic work environment with modern working practices
The Role of Client Accountant:
- You will be preparing Financial Statements and working closely with the Senior Managers and Partners
- Quarterly Management Accounts and some ad hoc Project work with some clients
- Corporation Tax calculations
- A great opportunity for a client focussed Accountant who has up to date Accounts Preparation skills – FRS102 and FRS105
- The firm will welcome applications from either be Qualified By Experience or a Qualified / Part Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- You will be tech-savvy and adapt with working with Xero and comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members
- You MUST have previous or current experience of working within a firm of Accountants
- Paid relevant professional memberships
- Ongoing training / mentoring
The salary band of £30,000 - £45,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will depend on relevant qualifications and experience.
Commutable on Surrey from Weybridge, Cobham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Esher, Surbiton, Chertsey and Woking
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.