Corporate Finance Director, Godalming
We have a superb career opportunity for a Corporate Finance Director who will take responsibility for the continuing success of the Corporate Finance offering within a leading firm of accountants.
You will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Larger Corporates across Surrey and the South East.
Working to tight and agreed deadlines, you will engage with a wide portfolio and offer clients a range of Corporate Finance advice and the overall responsibilities will include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Transactional Services
- Advising on Buy-Outs and Due Diligence
- Close management of the team to ensure client timelines and expectations are met
- You will win new work and develop a leading regional team
- Manage other ad-hoc related projects
- We are keen to speak to a talented and ambitious Corporate Finance Director or perhaps a Senior Manager who is looking to step up to Director level. Working for a growing and forward-thinking business there is huge potential for this role.
- You will have the ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) with a number of years of management experience working within a corporate finance role.
- You will have an ambitious mindset and will be motivated to work closely with the Partners across the business.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys the autonomy to generate your own Corporate Finance workflow and at the same time is driven to carefully deliver results; manage client relationships; to win new work whilst developing a leading regional team.
- This role offers a superb future career opportunity to become a Senior Corporate Finance professional.
A competitively structured package is on offer including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi/hybrid working
- Life Insurance
- CIPD courses
This role is based in Godalming, Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Horsham, Haslemere, Alton and Leatherhead.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01372 264 160. If this job isn't quite right for you however you are considering a new role, please contact the team at Fletcher George for a confidential career discussion.