Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
Our client is recruiting for a newly created role as FP&A Accountant to join their Finance team. The role will be to join a well-established and growing business who have an excellent reputation in the local area.
The business promotes staff welfare and has a history of creating a positive work environment/ experience.
The role will be an exciting one for a commercially minded FP&A analyst with experience in either an FP&A focused or management accountant role. You will have knowledge of the budgeting & forecasting cycle and as it is a newly created role there is a real opportunity for you as the successful candidate to have a significant impact on the commercial success of the business.
In this role, your day-to-day work will encompass:
- Support the Director of Finance and Head of Finance in communicating financial strategy issues and recommended changes.
- Support and contribute to the production of the annual budget and financial strategy.
- Monitor adherence to the outcomes set out in the budget – recommending improvements to the plan.
- Provide key stakeholders with relevant and timely information to assess performance against the businesses’ strategy and objectives.
- Analyse competitor and market financial information to provide insight to assist with decision-making.
- Track performance against key targets and outcomes and produce regular management information.
- Develop and refine regular financial reporting to give an overview of business and financial performance.
- Highlight trends, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders – business partnering.
- Forecasting, cash flow analysis & working capital projections.
- Project manage end-to-end delivery of financial forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, and data requirements.
- Use the output of financial models and analysis of trends to drive decision-making and communicate relevant messages across the business.
- Produce professional reports and presentations summarising the forecasts.
- Regular use IT packages such as Dynamics.
- Ideally, you will be CIMA, ACA, ACCA Qualified or the equivalent.
What is on offer?
A salary band of £45,000 - £55,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide.
Hybrid working – part office based in Leatherhead and part home based;
private car parking;
lots of additional benefits such as Private healthcare and more…..
Based in Leatherhead, the role is commutable from Epsom, Guildford, Reigate, Redhill, Woking and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all suitable candidates within 48 hours.