Forensics Partner Surrey
Our client, a high growth professional services firm are looking to appoint a Forensics Partner. The role is based in Surrey and the Forensics Partner will work closely with a network of Partners and clients both locally and throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading professional services firm who have offices in Surrey, London, Nationwide and which have an international presence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will lead and deliver engagement processes with responsibility at both a local and a national level.
- Develop meaningful existing and also new client relationships.
- Conduct extensive networking both internally with Partners and externally with clients as well as cultivating business relationships with local law firms.
- You will be confident to deliver and expand the forensic accounting team and support their personal and professional development.
- You will have experience in managing the team to deliver multiple expert witness projects; evaluation engagements; Disputes and insurance claims to include intellectual property; sales and purchase agreements to ensure your team work closely with the key stakeholders and director-owners.
The Ideal Candidate
The role will suit a current Forensics Director or alternatively an established Forensic Partner who would like to play a key role in developing a strong forensics offering both locally and nationally.
You will be a client facing forensic accounting specialist who will enjoy working in Surrey in a firm that supports career development and can offer an excellent work life balance.
The package will include the following:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- flexible and agile working.
- life assurance.
- private car park.
The role is based in Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Leatherhead, Farnham, Farnborough and surrounding areas.
This is a superb opportunity to work in an Agile and modern environment.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.