Due to continued growth, this award winning and highly successful privately owned group, currently seek an ambitious Qualified Accountant.
You will join the head office team based in Surrey and report to the Director of Finance.
This is a key and varied role within a growing Finance function. The main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of a monthly consolidation pack
- Preparing the year end consolidations pack for the board
- Managing the relationship with the external auditors and implementing any recommendations from the annual audit
- Responsibility for the Group’s management reporting
- Statutory reporting for Group’s Annual Tax position
- Supervision of both qualified and active studiers across the Finance team
- Conversant with up to date IT Systems
As the ideal candidate you will be either a Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent with some post qualifying experience, a strong exposure to Group Consolidations is a prerequisite. You will either have worked in a Group Head Office function within a commercial environment or perhaps handled Group work whilst working for an Accounting Firm. .
The role will suit an individual who will enjoy working as a Group Finance Manager / Group Financial Controller in a privately owned acquisitive business.
A competitive package will be offered along with a base salary of £60,000 to £75,000. The salary range is set by Fletcher George as the role is a newly created one and will be determined by the right candidate and his or her relevant experience.
Initial Online interviews as soon as possible with a start date to reflect the candidate’s availability.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment company, acting as an employment agency.