Manager (Management Accountant in Outsourcing)
Our client is a leading international firm of accountants and are looking to develop their Business Services / Outsourcing offering to their client base.
- The Management Accountant role will utilise their technical expertise with the preparation of accounts and will provide advisory services to some of the more complex clients.
- The role will involve dealing with a broad range of ambitious SME clients - preparing their management accounts and forecasts, interpreting the results and will include relevant ad hoc projects.
- Reviewing of the team’s bookkeeping and Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Managing and developing more junior team members to provide both technical and day to day guidance to support their career and job development.
- The successful candidate will also be working closely with other departments including the Forensics and Corporate Finance teams.
Skills and Experience
We require a manager who is an experienced Management Accountant with strong reporting and supervisory skills.
What is on Offer?
- CPD Courses and real career development
- Competitive salary with a range of benefits to include Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance, car parking
- Flexible working can be discussed
- Excellent work/life balance
The role is based in Godalming and is easily commutable from the Guildford, Farnham and Dorking areas.
Salary parameters will be discussed individually with candidates who are relevant for the role.
Fletcher George is acting as a financial recruitment agency and the aim is to respond within 24 hours to all relevant candidates.