Management Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant (Outsourcing), Leatherhead
Our client, a highly regarded international group of advisors is looking for an ambitious and tech-savvy AAT/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified Qualified Management Accountant to join their growing team in Leatherhead. Active studiers are welcome to apply - the firm offers a full and comprehensive study package.
As a Management Accountant your day to day work will encompass:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Preparing Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting clients with accounting support
You will have, or be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification with a sound knowledge of accounting and accounting issues and the ability to demonstrate that you have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Committed and Professional Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Management accounting skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary of £27k to 35k depending on relevant experience and level of study, comprehensive study package is offered if required, car parking, health insurance, hybrid working, great team culture with team events on a regular basis and super career opportunities.
The role offers a degree of hybrid working although to include some office-based time in Leatherhead. This is commutable from Redhill, Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Horsham and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.