Management Accountant Newly Qualified for a leading firm of accountants based in Guildford area - Home and office working
This well-known firm is looking to recruit an additional Qualified Accountant to join their successful Business Services team. This office Is one of the larger offices in the UK network and they continue to experience high growth due to interesting client wins in 2022.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and comprehensive accounting services for a varied and growing client base.
- Preparing management accounts for some of the more complex clients in the portfolio of limited companies, partnerships and Groups that outsource their accounts to this firm.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date and ad-hoc management reporting is tailored to the individual client and industry needs.
- Supporting more junior members of the team to include bookkeeping and Quarterly VAT Returns
- Close daily liaison with Managers and Partners and of course clients.
You will be a newly qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA or equivalent accountant who has experience in running a portfolio of clients with a focus on offering a management accounting offering – perhaps stepping out of a larger firm looking for a more defined career path or a local firm and wish to have a purely Outsourcing/ Business Services role.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and remuneration package to include:
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing Support and Employee Assistance
- Enhanced Parental and Family Leave
- Flexible working
- Professional Subscription reimbursement
- Career Coaching and more..
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We aim to contact all relevant applicants within 48 hours.