Manager with Partner potential
Are you an experienced Manager who would be motivated to now take a huge and exciting career step?
You may not be actively looking in the local job market but perhaps are looking to the future and your long term career plan? Without question this opportunity can put you on track to become a key part of the Senior Management team and beyond that to Partnership.
You will have a highly autonomous role
- to develop good internal relationships with the existing senior management team to take the business to its next level
- to take full ownership of an established client portfolio to offer a range of accounting and tax services
- to prepare statutory accounts and review of the team’s work ready for partner sign off
- to deal with some of the more complex corporate tax work
- to offer a comprehensive advisory service especially with regards to ad hoc projects such as business sales, directors’ remuneration
- to consider the flexible nature of the role as the firm have a significant number of audit clients and the role can be modelled to include/not to include audit as you would be your preference
The firm is independent and this hire will be a critical one for them. Their reputation is first class and they offer audit account services, outsourcing, corporate and private client services to its broad and interesting client base.
The ideal candidate
You will have the desire to work in a small medium sized accountancy firm and you will have a strong technical accounting and tax skills and wish to develop your career to the next steps making this your final career move.
You will enjoy developing the team which includes qualified accountants and active studies and be motivated to develop excellent business relationships with current and new clients as well as local law firms and to attend networking events.
Package for you
You will benefit from a highly competitive package. The salary stated is a guide set by Fletcher George as your personal expectations will be considered on an individual basis.
The client is ready to interview and ready to hire however notice periods and holiday plans will of course be respected; for them it is about finding the right hire for the long term. So please do get in touch for an initial conversation.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist and acting as an agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond to all successful applications within 48 hours.