Our client, a highly respected firm in the Weybridge area is creating a new role for a Mixed Tax Senior.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager and Tax Partner the key areas of responsibility within this Tax Senior role will be to manage your own portfolio of clients and delivering a high level of client service, producing work in an efficient and effective manner. The role will be to provide a full tax compliance both to your personal tax and corporate tax clients.
The candidate would be expected to make a significant contribution towards the success of the team, with potential for progression depending on performance.
Essential requirements must include:-
- Previous work experience gained in a tax environment
- Well-presented and articulate, with good attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing a busy portfolio
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong work ethic and a good team player especially needed in the busy Tax seasons.
The role will encompass:-
- Dealing with annual Tax Returns, liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Involvement in a wide range of personal tax and corporate tax compliance
- Capital Gains Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, Trust and Estates including dealing with some Non Domicilieds
- Involvement in ad hoc project work
- Onboarding new clients
Salary band of £36,000 - £42,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will be based on level of qualification and relevant experience
Based in the Weybridge area the role is commutable from Weybridge, Leatherhead, Cobham , Guildford surrounds.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.