Outsourcing Senior Manager in a leading firm of accountants in Surrey.
This is a super growth role for an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with a number of years post qualification experience and excellent staff supervisory skills. A great career opportunity can be carved here.
The Outsourcing Senior Manager Role:
You will take on the role of Senior Manager with the primary focus being to manage and develop the Outsourcing/Business Services team. The team is a significant size and they have successfully developed the business to include a diverse range of clients located in the South of the UK.
As part of the Management team your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all client assignments including liaising with Partners to develop further new client wins.
- Managing the team, running appraisals and following up on an individual‘s personal development plans which include a number of active studiers, Qualified team members and individuals Qualified by Experience.
- You will conduct extensive client liaison across a wide range of clients many of whom completely outsource their finance function.
- Managing the completion and review of statutory accounts including Groups, multi-sited Owner Managed Businesses and smaller entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Developing the client base and the owner-managed / 0MB market.
- Offering fully outsourced management accounts, bookkeeping and payroll service to some clients in the portfolio.
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of relevant accounting legislation to include FRS102.
- You will be an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with a number of years of post qualification experience.
- Excellent staff supervisory skills
A competitively structured package is on offer including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi/hybrid working
- Life Insurance
- CIPD Courses
This role is based in Godalming, Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Horsham, Haslemere, Alton and Leatherhead.
If you're interested in this role, apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01372 264 160. If this job isn't quite right for you however you are considering a new role, please contact the team at Fletcher George for a confidential career discussion.