Part Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit and Accounts, Godalming
In the role of Audit and Accounts Part Qualified you will be fully supported to complete your ACCA or ACA training and develop your Audit and Accounting skills.
- You will be able to provide on-site support for the firm’s audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients.
- You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
- As part of the role you will be working with other members of the audit team and the wider department to provide high quality client service.
- FRS 102 preparation of financial statements
- You will be offered a full study support and mentorship as you pursue your ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification. Or perhaps you would already have completed your AAT or equivalent and have started or wish to work towards your professional studies.
You must have at least 12 months experience gained in Practice.
Excellent salary plus full study support to include books, revision courses and study leave, car parking, pension and a range of benefits with Flexible working in a modern environment.
Based in Godalming the role is commutable from Guildford, Leatherhead, Farnham, Farnborough and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.