Part Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACA Leatherhead
This leading award winning firm of Chartered Accountants welcomes applications from both Part Qualified ACA/ACCA accountants as well as Qualified AAT accountants who now wish to push forward to complete their professional ACA or ACCA Qualification.
The firm can offer you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients ranging from growing SME businesses to parts of larger UK and International companies across many business sectors. You will report directly to senior management and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
The main responsibilities as a Part Qualified Accountant will be:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders – a hugely diverse portfolio across a wide range of industries.
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Preparing VAT returns including Intrastat returns
- Working closely with clients to provide monthly, quarterly and annual accounting support and any other ad hoc needs – including adhoc financial reporting tailored specifically to individual clients.
You will enjoy both management accounts and statutory accounts and work in a non audit role. Ideally as an active studier you will have at least two year f relevant accounting experience and enjoy working closely with a small portfolio. Excellent communication skills are also essential as there will be lots of client interaction and be conversant and enjoy working with Cloud technology.
The company offer a very competitive benefits package with genuine career prospects within this supportive and extremely professional team. The salary band of £28,000 - £32,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and salary offered will depend on level of qualification and relevant experience. Working in this firm as an Assistant Accountant your remuneration package includes: flexible working, car parking, Life Assurance and a host of other perks which can be provided to you at interview stage along with a full job specification.
The role is an easy commute from Guildford, Leatherhead, Redhill, Epsom , Horsham areas.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.