Part time Payroll Assistant Fixed Term Contract to December 2023 £28,000 to £33,000 (full time equivalent)
Excellent opportunity to work as a Payroller on a fixed term contract in a forward thinking and modern firm of accountants, based in Redhill, Surrey.
This is a hybrid role and if you prefer the position will be largely home based with perhaps one day per week office based.
Reporting to the MD, this is an important role for the practice. You will join a small, but highly motivated, well organised and passionate team.
You will enjoy lots of autonomy and be the main contact for a Payroll Portfolio of circa 200 clients. The majority of these clients are small, owner managed businesses, so the payroll will not be overly complex.
The main duties are as follows:
- You will be responsible for monthly payrolls of Directors of owner managed businesses, dividend payments and monthly payroll of their staff
- You will make regular ad hoc payroll adjustments
- You will prepare monthly pension returns
- Be up-to-date with all payroll related processes and payroll legislation such as SMP, SPP, SMP
- Be experienced with year end payroll processes including P11DS,
- Flexible working hours available. To work approximately 26 hours / 3 to 4 days per week.
- CIS knowledge advantageous
This role will suit an experienced Payroll specialist, who enjoys being part of a close knit team environment.
The role is ideally to start after the summer in September 2022 and will be offered until the end of December 2023, so ideally candidates who can commit to a 15 month fixed term contract are preferred.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency, acting as an employment agency. We aim to reply to all successful applicants within a 48 hour time scale.