Our client is an extremely well respected firm of firm of Accountants and Tax Advisors who currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and well organised individual to join their team in Coulsdon, Surrey. The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits alongside the opportunity to study for the CTA or ATT qualification.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will be dealing with all aspects of Personal Tax returns for a growing client base. This is a Part Time role and ideally 3 days per week (or equivalent hours).
Day to day tasks will include:
• Setting up client files
• Setting up registrations with HMRC for various services including VAT, PAYE, Self Assessment and Agent authorisation
• Drafting engagement letters and related correspondence
• Monitor client information requests and follow up with clients as appropriate
• Monitoring filing and payment deadlines and reporting on these
• Preparation and submission of ad-hoc correspondence to official authorities such as HMRC
• Dealing with basic client queries over the phone and via email such as questions regarding the status of tax returns, tax refunds, penalty notices received etc
• Organised and analytical approach
• An eye for detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills – able to work on own initiative
• Sound numerical abilities
• Sound IT skills
The client can offer a competitive benefits package which includes flexible working hours and parking.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.