Superb career opening for an experienced Payroll specialist. You will be joining an award-winning business support group with a rapidly expanding UK client base. The company has a strong brand name and a nationwide presence.
This is a "hybrid" role, and your time will be split between their Redhill office and working remotely. There may also be the occasional meeting in London.
Working within an energetic and supportive team, you will report directly to a very experienced Payroll Manager. This will therefore be a great opportunity to learn and develop your technical skills.
Payroll Administrator - duties
The main duties are varied and include the following:
- Handling staff payroll queries
- Ensuring all aspects of Payroll is calculated accurately (maternity, paternity, holiday accruals, sick pay etc.)
- Compliance with all starter and leaver paperwork (P45's etc)
- Liaising with HMRC and other government bodies
- Assisting on an ad-hoc basis with Human Resources (HR) Administration, such as reference requests etc.
Ideally you will have at least two years Payroll experience, coupled with strong communication skills and a sound knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of working with Oracle and / or PBS (Payroll Business Solutions) will also be advantageous.
- Hybrid working pattern (typically working 2 days remotely and 3 in the Redhill, Surrey office).
- Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (including a one hour lunch break)
- 22 days holiday
- Season Ticket Loan
- Parking available
- Plus, more!
Fletcher George Recruitment is a financial recruitment business, acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful application within a 24-48 hour time scale.