Personal Tax Senior, Guildford
The suitable candidate will be a qualified ATT or actively studying for their CTA Qualification.
The personal tax senior will provide a full personal tax compliance service tailored to the circumstances of the individual client within the portfolio.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, key areas of responsibility within this Personal Tax Senior role will be to manage your own portfolio of private clients, trusts and partnerships, delivering a high level of client service and producing work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Dealing with annual Tax Returns for clients
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on behalf of clients and to achieve all deadlines
- The portfolio includes Private Clients – Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and some non-domiciled
- Working closely with the team and clients to ensure clients are advised of any Tax liabilities in a timely manner
Over time and with the appropriate study if desired the role will develop to take on more advisory duties.
Essential requirements for this Personal Tax Senior include:-
- Previous work experience gained in a private client/personal tax environment, preferably in practice.
- Experienced in managing a busy portfolio and dealing with clients on a daily basis to support them to achieve full regulatory compliance with the HMRC.
The rewards include:-
- Competitive study package – ATT and/or CTA
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Car parking / Flexible working
- Latest Technology
- Regular Reviews
- A move towards a more Advisory role as your studies and Career develop
The salary band of £27,000 - £35,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide.
Based near Guildford the role is commutable from Leatherhead, Epsom, Woking and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency to source suitable candidates for the above role.