Portfolio Accountant required by a dynamic firm of Accountants, who have created this role due to increasing client work during 2020. The position of Portfolio Accountant will suit an individual who is qualified ACA or ACCA or qualified by experience and who enjoys being responsible for a portfolio of clients, working to prepare statutory accounts, management accounts, quarterly bookkeeping and VAT Returns.
This is a growing business, with an experienced senior management team and the successful candidate in this role as Portfolio Accountant will work with the Partners to support the diverse range of clients.
The client base is varied and includes high net worth individuals and their structures, owner-managed businesses, families, private clients and more.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Preparation of Year End statutory accounts
- Extensive support to the portfolio of clients
- Supervision of junior staff and delegation of bookkeeping
- Identifying tax and accounting issues and making recommendations to clients accordingly
- Personal Tax Returns
Skills and Qualifications Required
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent OR Qualified By Experience ideally with at least three years’ experience in practice
- Good organisation and communication/interpersonal skills and able to work remotely if and when required
- Up to date experience of cloud-based accounts technology including Xero.
This firm offers a great work /life balance, flexible working and free parking space
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time-scale.