Portfolio Accountant - Hybrid Working
Are you an ACA or ACCA or the equivalent ambitious Senior Accountant who wishes to make an exciting career move and to be a valued part of a dynamic team?
If you are ready to further your accountancy career and join this growing and ambitious company that cares passionately about your career and growth please apply.
As an ACA/ACCA or equivalent with most likely at least 3-5 years post-qualification experience in practice, you will really enjoy plenty of direct client contact; to offer them excellent support on the best tax, accounting or day-to-day practices, systems or processes, for their business.
You will join a great business and will manage your own Portfolio of clients and the role will include the following:
- Develop and grow your client portfolio through Business Development opportunities, providing initial consultation calls and sending out proposals to new leads.
- Complete the Preparation, Review & Submission of year end company financial statements and tax returns.
- Prepare, Review & Present management accounts.
- Review self-assessment tax returns.
- Get involved with business reporting, WIP and monthly billing reviews.
- Working closely with team members to develop them.
- You will be an ambitious, organised individual who can lead a portfolio of clients as well as meet deadlines.
- You will be confident in looking after clients.
- You will be conversant with the latest Cloud based accounting technology such as Xero and enjoy adopting new tech.
- Enjoy supporting and supervising more junior staff members
What is on Offer?
- A progressive opportunity to take on a critical role in an innovative firm with robust growth plans for the next 5 year period
- You will have the choice to work flexibly, with a few days working from home if you wish and the rest in the office; wherever you feel most comfortable and productive to get the work done.
- You will receive regular training, and you’ll be given time to ensure that you keep up to date with the latest changes in accounting, taxation and technology.
- You will be part of an organisation that is always looking for a more efficient way of working, innovating, and challenging the way to do things.
- An opportunity to keep up to date with new software to help the clients and the practice run smoothly.
- A competitive salary of £50k - £60k depending on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working
The salary guide has been set by Fletcher George as a guide salary and will depend on the relevant experience of each candidate who is considered for interview.
The role is commutable from Weybridge, Walton, Esher, Cobham, Addlestone and the surrounding area.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency, acting as an employment agency. We aim to reply to all successful applicants within a 48-hour time scale