Private Client Tax Consultant, London.
A superb opportunity for an ambitious tax professional to join a leading firm and an amazing private client team. The successful candidate will enjoy flexible working and a competitive salary to £50K dependent on experience plus comprehensive benefits including flexible working.
You will have excellent communication skills and be looking to forge a career as a Chartered Tax Consultant specialising in private client work.
The ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified with experience working on a variety of personal private client tax issues. Further study support to complete CTA is available if required.
The Private Client Tax Consultant role will consist of the following:
- To provide UK tax compliance for both UK and non-UK domiciliaries
- Prepare UK tax returns for UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled high net worth individuals
- Liaison with HM Revenue & Customs dealing with tax compliance matters for High Net Worth Individuals
- Personal offshore administration
- Employment taxation structures
- Property ownership (both in the UK and overseas); offshore trust and company administration
- Reviewing the tax implications of residence and domicile laws
- Assisting with litigation support advising on the use of trusts
- The mitigation of inheritance and capital gains taxes
- The use of structured relief (for example EIS and VCTs)
- Business succession and exit planning
- Dealing with tax investigations and enquiries
- Dealing with clients and third parties internationally in an efficient and effective manner
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £50,000. There is a comprehensive range of benefits including hybrid home working, flexi working and health insurance. Study support to complete CTA if required.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is an accounting and finance recruitment agency acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.